An Honest Superior Singing Method Review – Is It Really Worth It?
A lot of people mistakenly believe that singing is a natural talent that you’re born with, and if you don’t have that talent you’re out of luck. But just like a piano, guitar, or flute, your voice is an instrument, and all instruments can be learned.
Even if you can’t carry a tune right now, anyone can become a skilled and confident vocalist with enough practice and guidance from the right teacher. And thanks to today’s technology, it’s now possible to get professional singing lessons online in the comfort of your own home.
The Superior Singing Method is one such program offering singing lessons online and the topic of today’s review. While there are plenty of positive Superior Singing Method reviews out there, this review will offer an honest take on the Aaron Anastasi singing lessons and if they’re really worth your time and money.
Who is Aaron Anastasi?
Before we talk about the Superior Singing Method itself, it’s important to know more about who’s teaching the lessons. That’s why we’ve put together a short Aaron Anastasi review as well.
Aaron Anastasi is a singer, actor, writer, composer, producer, and world-renowned vocal instructor. His YouTube channel, Superior Singing, has over 140,000 subscribers and nearly 10,000,000 views. Bite-sized Aaron Anastasi singing lessons are uploaded to his channel weekly, but his in-depth lessons are only available through the Superior Singing Method.
So to wrap up our brief Aaron Anastasi review, he checks out as someone who knows what he’s doing – if you’re still unsure, head over to Aaron’s video so he can explain his process himself.
How does the Superior Singing Method work?
And now the part of the Superior Singing Method review that you’ve been waiting for – what are the actual lessons like? Can they really take you from tone deaf to performance ready in just 2 months?
The Superior Singing Method is an 8-week long course taught entirely online through daily lessons. Each week covers a particular topic and each day of that week there is a 15-minute lesson relating to that topic.
At the end of the 8-week course, Superior Singing Method reviews claim that you’ll be able to:
• Control your pitch and tone
• Improve your vocal power
• Improve your vocal agility (your ability to change notes quickly and easily)
• Increase your range
How does an 8-week-long course accomplish all of that? By making lessons small, frequent, and easy to digest. After a quick 5 or 6-minute video, you’re given a vocal exercise to sing along with. Each lesson builds on the last, and topics flow naturally and gradually so that you never feel like you’ve hit a wall.
How is the course structured?
An important part of our Superior Singing Method review covers how the course is built and in what order techniques are taught.
• Week 1: Vocal Warm-Up Exercises
• Week 2: Diaphragm Breathing and Breath Management
• Week 3: Mastering Vocal Tone
• Week 4: Improving Pitch
• Week 5: Singing with Power and Resonance
• Week 6: The Mix Voice and Singing Higher Notes
• Week 7: Improving Vocal Agility
• Week 8: Advanced Strengthening and Vocal Techniques
Anything on that list you’re particularly interested in learning or improving? It may look a bit overwhelming at first glance, but the course’s short daily lessons make it easy.
How much does it cost?
The complete Superior Singing Method course costs $99. While that is a pretty hefty price tag, that’s nothing compared to the cost of weekly face-to-face voice lessons, which average at around $45 per week.
So if the price is the only thing holding you back, consider the fact that you’re getting 8 weeks-worth of daily lessons for the price of just 2 weekly lessons from a traditional vocal instructor.
• Expertise: As our Aaron Anastasi review revealed, the course is taught by a well-respected professional with years of teaching and singing experience.
• Confidence: The way the Superior Singing Method courses are structured really makes you feel like you’re improving week after week, giving you the confidence you need to be able to perform in front of others.
• Convenience: Because the singing lessons are online, you can do them whenever and wherever you want, on any device you want – your laptop, phone, or tablet. No traveling, no scheduling.
• Affordability: A daily 8-week-long course for $99 is a bargain compared to paying $45 per week for 8 voice lessons, which comes out to a total of $360.
• Consistency: The best thing about the Superior Singing Method is that the lessons are daily. Instead of having one hour-long lesson per week, you take a 10 to 15-minute lesson every day, helping you progress and improve faster.
• Resources: In addition to video lessons and exercises, the course comes with a PDF file summarizing each lesson so that you can easily refer back to anything you want to brush up on.
• Risk-Free: The Aaron Anastasi singing method not working for you? If you don’t like the program, you can receive a full refund within the first 60-days.
• No Live Feedback: Of course, taking singing lessons online isn’t for everyone. Some people may be uncomfortable with the fact that there isn’t a teacher sitting next to you to give you feedback as you go. A simple solution to this problem would be to record your own voice and play it back. If you try that and find it doesn’t work for you, Superior Singing Method offers a 60-day full money back guarantee.
Is the Superior Singing Method worth it?
The end of this Superior Singing Method review boils down to one question – is it worth it?
After weighing the pros and cons, we’ve come to the conclusion that the Superior Singing Method is an affordable option for anyone looking to improve their singing. It’s accessible enough for beginners, yet intensive enough for experienced singers to learn from as well.
The key to mastering any skill is persistence – if you practice every day, you’re going to get better no matter what. So if you want to become a more confident singer in less than two months, we definitely recommend checking out the Superior Singing Method.